Tuesday, August 25, 2009

37th Day

Huaaa. I'm so sleepy right now. Today is a full day again in DBKK. But the positive thing is, our job in there regarding about the VLAN is finally finish. Well, for the moment. Who knows if suddenly the network misbehave again. Tomorrow we can finally prepare for our supervisor visit this coming friday if it's all follow to the plan.

P/S: Today, i went out a bit early from the office which is 5.25 pm to follow my mum to greet my aunts that just came back from UK and also my uncle whom i didn't meet for few years. But the funny thing happen is when my uncle see me. "Bruce. What happen to you? Do you eat a lot of rice. You expanded.." Hahaha. That is quite embarrassing moment when he say the word "expanded". I really need to diet or something. ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment