Friday, September 4, 2009

44th Day

I always love friday because not only it's the end of the five days works but also tomorrow is Sabbath Day.
There's nothing much to report for today's activity though both me and Jack follow Kenny to DBKK again while Kristy stay in the office the whole day since she is so passionate to play with the Firebox. As usual, the same thing we do again and again in there which is to check the pc authentication and secure the port. It seems that the problem is like a never ending circulation in there. It may looks fine today, tomorrow and the next day but it may got problem the day after. But still it's a good way for me to kill some time. Both me and Jack do enjoy every bit of it since we love to go outside than stay in the office. At the end of the day, we receive a very terrible news where one of Srikom's van is missing. Everybody guess it's been stolen since the key is still in their possession. I wonder how will they manage it nest week since all the van are been used every single day. That's all for today's report. Adios and Happy Sabbath to all my SDA's friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment