Thursday, July 23, 2009

14th Day

Sigh- what a day. For two straight days, I went out until late evening. Seems this weeks, I went out a lot than usual. But by far, today’s activity is more to sightseeing. Honestly speaking, I only follow the staff to the customer site either to send stuff or invoice.
Hello again everyone. We meet again on the 14th days report. Again for second straight day, Kristy is the first one to come. On the other hand, I come around 7.35 am and Jack came few minutes later. After couple of minutes surfing and try to complete the task given by David. Both me and Jack were bring out again. Jack follows Lim to DBKK to check the cable that we do yesterday because it seems the cable got problem. Myself follow Benny to send invoice and some other few stuff. Kind of bored actually because the only purposes of Ben bringing me is to take care of the van when he went to customer site for a while. The only interesting part is when we went the house one of the customer (from what Ben told me, this old guy is a retired lawyer and once was a big boss in somewhere which I forgot the place name). His computer seems got problem with few of the software inside. Note that these desktops were just performed the recover utility yesterday. Seems that the OS cannot boot and that is why the recover utility was used. But still, today the OS again were going nuts. Imagine this, this desktop is virus and hardware problem free. There’s no bad sector in the hard disk and even come with UPS. BUT, the word can’t be save, search utility gone, windows media player crash and the HP scan software are not working. And the old guy keeps asking both of us on why this happen. How actually we gonna explain to him in a way that keeps him satisfied? At last, we simply just say that the system is corrupted and need a fresh OS installation. In concept, we can actually say like this -> Imagine a car. Though you take good care of it and even make overhaul on it every 5K km the car been use. Sometimes the car still can have problem and that is how the system works. It will if not now or later.
Than we headed back to Srikom at noon after take back Jack and Lim in DBKK. Today’s kill for CS is improved. Hahaha. But still not good enough.
Later that evening, Jack and myself were again bring out. This time Jack follows Ben and I follow Edward@Tom. Not so sure where Jack headed with Ben but me and Edward went to Rasa Ria and Karambunai Resort. No interesting things happen but full with interesting talks with Edward. Seems that the staff bring us out not particularly because short on staff but actually been asked by Mr.Chris. BUT there’s one thing really worried me, Edward says to me that one of the reason why usually only me and Jack were bring out because many of the task involved are not that suitable for Kristy to do. SO, for non-technical part like configure will usually be given to Kristy. It’s not a question about jealousy or something but it will affect me and Jack in terms of knowledge and skill learned. I hope that next time the three of us will have a chance to learn the network based skill.
P/S: Again I went back late today which is 5.45 pm and also the three of us were separated again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment