Tuesday, August 18, 2009

32th Day

Hmm. What am I suppose to write for today’s activity? There’s nothing much to report as it’s almost identical to yesterday activity where both me and Jack follow Edward went out for the second straight day while Kristy follow Kenny and Laura went to DBKK which I think is very productive day for her. Instead of sending invoice like yesterday, today we help Edward to send and take some stuff from the customer site and one particular stuff that really caught my attention is the Apple Mac pc’s send to the New Sabah Times office. Its looks very flashy with the 24-inch LCD monitor and the metal casing built for CPU. What about the specification? Few significant things that I remember are 64-bit Intel Quad Core processor, 2 NIC, Bluetooth ready and 6 GB of RAM. How about the cost? The LCD monitor itself cost around RM3000+ and the CPU with the staggering cost RM12000+. Well, I think that’s all to say for today’s activity. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment