Wednesday, August 19, 2009

33th Day

Well, well, well. It’s another full day again in DBKK. Still doing the same thing that we do like the last time we visit there (though I’m the one who less went there compare to Jack and Kristy) which is to complete the VLAN configuration. This time we got date line which is this Friday. Today, Eric joins us for a while to help the four of us including Kenny to check out on the progress and it seems we have done the wrong way, well not actually the wrong I would say but not the right way. Instead of untagged all the port connected to the pc, Eric told us to just simply straightly secure the port. So, the sequence would be like this, tagged the uplink port and secure the port. Looks simple isn’t it but it’s quite harder than it looks. Nevertheless, as long as I occupied with something to works on, it’s good enough for me. Looking forward for tomorrow’s activity which I guess will be another full day in DBKK. But I don’t want to be so optimistic about it because who knows maybe only two people will follow Kenny tomorrow and if that happen, I’m pretty sure I’m not on the list. That’s all for today’s report. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment