Monday, September 14, 2009

50th Day

Damn. My whole body especially my right hand and butt are not feeling very good because of the yesterday activity. Gosh, i really need some exercise sometimes. Well, back to the main point. What happen today? Not much i would say. Morning session is just another facebooing, chatting and downloading for both me and Jack (again Kristy follow Kenny to DBKK). Then, in the evening. Edward finally decided to bring both me and Jack follow him. Though not much works to do but at least it can heal our office boredness. But one thing I like when we follow Edward, we always went to Bazaar to buy food. Yeah, fasting session is almost finish and Hari Raya is finally coming. It's all happiness but sadly for me, it's no more Bazaar in the evening. I really gonna miss that. T.T Yeah, tomorrow is the last day works for this weeks before we will take a one week holiday. At last, i can rest as much as i can and watch as much anime and movie as possible. ^o^

2 comments: