Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's all about bowling.

The caption for this post implies of what have i done today. I spent quite an amount of money just for play bowling today. 6 games straight for exact. Four games with Jack and another two games with my friends. But gosh, i really pay the price for that entertainment which make my finger a bit in pain. I play bowling with Jack in the morning and it's really fun as our games increases from one which is the original plan to four after we been addicted to it. The winner? I lost all four games to Jack. Damn he's good. Then, after having our lunch together. We split and i meet with my friends to watch movie, "Gamer". Then, before i went home. I bring my friends to play bowling again with me. Hahahaha. The weird thing is my score is much more better the last two games i play compare to the first four games with Jack which is 142 (My personal best) and 104. Yeah. Play bowling is so much fun and it's a great way to spend your weekends. ^o^

2 comments: