Friday, August 14, 2009

30th Day

I love Friday. You guys want to know why. First of all, it’s the end of a miserable five days works though I didn’t work for most of the day. Hahaha. Other reason is because the end of today is the beginning of a Sabbath. \^o^/ And one more reason is, it’s sometimes full with surprises. Today, Kok and Lim bring the three of us to DBKK branch in CP to check the network connection complaint by them. But to my surprise, all the reported PC with the network problem is working fine. It seems that there a small miscommunication between Srikom and DBKK that they fail to inform us earlier. Then, we went back to Srikom at noon though we suppose to go back earlier. Between that, well, let just say it’s full with scoreboard, a lot of ball and a lot sound. Hahaha. In the evening, Laura brings Kristy and Kristy brings Jack back to DBKK. I’m not very sure what actually they are doing there; maybe continue back the unsettled things in there. So, I was left in the office alone again. But this time, I occupied the time I have to continue back the backup task given by David. After a short discussion with David, it seems that I have grasped the wrong theory for the first part. Instead of going to the newly created virtual machine and use scp command to copy the whole content and paste it on another virtual machine, I suppose to use SSH to directly went to the host itself and look for the directory contains the virtual machine and use scp command to copy it and paste it on another virtual host. Though I successfully copy the virtual machine directory and paste it on another host. But I still can’t activate the virtual machine and I thought it will automatically appear after perform the scp command. Even Johnathan can’t solve it. Gosh, have to work harder this coming Monday. That’s all for today’s report.
P/S: Happy Sabbath to all my SDA’s friends out there and may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment