Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bitter Sweet Weekends

What a weekend. For second straight week, I can’t go to church because of unexpected activity. Yesterday, Mr. Chris held a workshop for half day in the office. It’s a short workshop about leadership, communication and all sorts of things. It’s kind of bored but it’s not a bad thing either. Then, shortly after the workshop finish, I accompany Jack headed to Karamunsing as he got something to buy in there. For myself, well because of the amount of money I spent just recently to upgrade my computer, so I left with a small amount of money to spent with (the rest of it are kept for my driving license). Then, that night I went out again with my friends to watch movie. Gosh, G.I. Joe is one of the best movies I watch this year, totally on my top five movie list I watched.

How about today? I continue back on the pursue for my driving license as I attend the workshop today. 3 hours theory and 3 hours driving (well, not exactly 3 hours). It’s been almost 2 years I didn’t drive and for sure I lack a bit of skill there and here. But of course, if it just the normal driving, I think I’m not that rusty. But it's fun to watch another student who have just learned to drive a car (actually, i'm not alone just now, got another girls who also choose my tutor as her prerable tutor. Then, when it comes for her turns to drive and i went back to the back seat, it's quite hilarious to watch her been scolded. But i forgive her since she's kind of cute on my terms. But sadly, i don't have much chance to talk more with her. The only moments that i could remember that we exchanging words between both of us is when we rest for a while before we went sent home. She asks me how i know to drive, then i just show her my L license back in Malacca to cut the story short. I heard her hissing to herself the word "oo..87" when she looks at that license. I wonder what could that mean, is it means i'm looks older than my age or the opposite way. Then on the way back home, based on the conversation her and my tutor, she seems will be taking driving class on the weekdays. At that point, my heart says "damn u Industrial Training..i hate u" because i can only take my driving class on sunday. Don't get me wrong here, though i sounds like i'm desperate looking for a girls, but actually i just want to brush up my communication skills with girls. I take action based on the what Mr. Chris says on his workshop about communication. Hahaha. See how concentrate i am yesterday. Honestly, I am a good talker with the boys but when it comes to the girls, maybe a bit different. Some girls may notice i react differ with the other girls and vice versa. That's the part i want brush up. I need to be friend more with different girls with different personality. That's the whole point. Hehehe)

Though it seems my weeks is quite a mixed fun activity but there's also a sad things happen. I just got the news that my cousins daughter have passed away last Saturday night after been in SMC for a week last week. It's very sad to see when a 5 years old girls passed away because of internal bleeding in the brain, i felt sorry to my cousins. I hope she be strong.

That’s how my weekend was spent.

Update : The funeral will be held this morning at Kota Marudu on 8 am but since there's not enough transport to go there, so i can't attend the funeral. I can only pray to God so that her soul may rest in peace and give strength to her mom, my cousins. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment