Tuesday, July 14, 2009

7th Day

Hello everyone. I’m back again for the 7th day report. Honestly speaking, I’m not very fond to wake up using alarm clock. I rather wake up naturally. But of course it’s almost impossible for me if we talk about wake early in the morning like 6 to 9 am. But everyone got their day and today is my day. Amazingly, I’m able to wake up at 6.10 am without using the alarm clock (sa on ba tu sebenarnya tapi sa bangun lagi awal dari alarm clock sa..haha). Then, I headed to Srikom fetch by my dad (hari ne sa makan pau ayam untuk breakfast. Sedap woh). For the second straight day, Kristy is the one who came early than both me and Jack (wah. C Kristy bersemangat uda mau p keja, minggu lalu mungkin dia penat2 lagi ba tu mac). Then, I came after her and Jack afterwards. We headed in to the office and as usual a short session with our fellow friends, the purple book (we came in around 7.54 am). After the ‘great’ acts I pull this morning, I was hoping it was some kind of sign that today would be (if not very, slightly it’s consider okay for us) different. But maybe I was hoping too much, it was just like a copy paste activity like last Friday. The only difference is most of the staff are quite busy (suma dorang kuar) today. I realized they talking about DBKK (one of the recent project they working on recently). But you guys must be thinking that the three of us doing nothing at all other than online (kalau kamurang cakap ya, kamurang score 80% la markah..haha), you guys are wrong. We continue to read the project documentation been given by Eric yesterday. Even though it’s slightly bored but we still need to show the staff that we are doing something (hahaha. Sengaja la mau kasi Nampak busy). Until this line, it’s already 3.21 pm (malas mau uda mau baca tu documentation, sa buat la blog time keja). I dunno what will happen after this until 5.30 pm but I’m pretty sure it will be pretty much the same. So, I will update this post later.

Updated: It seems that I was wrong after all. What a turn out event the last 2 hours. Shortly after 3.30 PM, David came back. And suddenly he called the four of us (include Johnathan, still remember him?) to his office. He introduced to us software called Autoit. It’s windows-based software that can automate keystroke from keyboard using scripting. Not much I can say about this software for now since I just use this software for 2 hours. But this software is really cool particularly for system testing (maybe we can use this software to launch DOS attack). Then, David give us (at last…) a task where we have to launch an automate database query simultaneously (actually he just want to test the system database that seems to me was created for the DBKK project). But this task alone make very happy since I’m able at last to make my brain cell move for the first time in my practical. I’m looking forward for tomorrow activity. (^o^)
That’s all for today’s report. Roger and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment