Thursday, July 16, 2009

9th Day

Hello everyone. Here’s my report for the 9th day. I came earlier today than usual around 7.40 am and went back around 5.37 pm. Well, there’s not much I can say for today’s activity as the three of us really try our best and concentrate to complete the task (use to Autoit to test the system they develop) given by David last Tuesday. But as hard as I try my best to complete the task (though it’s a team effort but of course we want to try our own method to solve it), it’s still a total defeat for me today. I’m pretty much disappointed with myself as I couldn’t even complete the task even half of it (well, I consider the task are divided to two part, the first one would be create a query that can access all the record at one time and the second one would be run the first part on multiple window). Your guys’ maybe wondering how Jack and Kristy doing, well they complete the first part, not very sure about the second part since I’m concentrating on the first part all the time. But it’s pretty much show how I’m way behind of two of them in logic programming or maybe even basic programming. I didn’t blame anyone for this but it’s still hurts when things like this happen because of your own incapability. Here’s the big lessons for me today, lose the sometimes overconfident acts in myself and double or maybe triple my effort to improve. The quotes “actions speak louder than words” really got into me today as I’m pretty much talks about it but fail to prove it.
P/S: Credit to both Jack and Kristy since this task made a big impression to David. Hope he will give us more task other than let us sitting there doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment