Monday, August 3, 2009

21st Day

It’s been a month since we start our practical in Srikom. Our relationship is getting closer with most of the staff in there. But still, there’s one thing that I still not satisfied, we haven’t been given any works that focuses more on network. Today my prayer was answer, a word that I heard a lot during my PSM works, DHCP. David asks us to create a failover DHCP (I don’t do any research about this before, so it’s a new thing for me. Plus, I don’t implement DHCP in Linux) using the VMWare machine. For testing purposes, we create the failover DHCP inside the virtual network first. So, to cut story short, we spent almost the whole day thinking on how to built a failover DHCP (well, “almost” as most of the time we just play around play with FB. hahaha) with the help of Johnathan.
P/S: The new task given hasn’t completed and hopefully will be solve tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment