Wednesday, August 5, 2009

23rd Day

Again, we were left nothing to do for today’s activity. So, better than sitting in the office doing nothing other than online, I continue my work from yesterday to complete the log book which I suppose to done everyday starting one month ago. While I’m busy doing it, suddenly David start to talk to us about fabric (I didn’t know that stuff and never heard that particular terms in network). It’s something (not sure about this) like OS for the intelligence switch. Then, David continues to talk about phone business or something like that (seriously, I lost almost 90% of the conversation). Later that evening, David asks us (Kristy went out to DBKK follow Kenny and Laura) to implement the failover DHCP inside Srikom network (don’t get me wrong, I’m not the one who do all the works, its Johnathan. But, I also involved a little bit during this activity). After few tries, at last the failover DHCP is running successfully. That’s how our day’s end. Hopefully we got something better to do for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment