Sunday, August 2, 2009

Japanese food + The Proposal = Great Day

Japanese foods never stop to amuse me and the thrill of swallowing is just the gear needed to make me eat one today. At the same time, I fulfill the promise between me and my close friend, John to sit together eats Japanese food. We visit the only Japanese restaurant that we know in KK which in Palm Square, Centre Point. Been a long time I visit such restaurant because the last time I went is on 2008 at Sushi King, Melaka. One thing I realize, the sushi in this restaurant is far more expensive compare to Sushi King.




After enjoying the meal and paying RM70 for the food (gosh, the price is seriously surprise me), we headed straight to Growball to watch “The Proposal” which we book the ticket earlier. My verdict for the movie? Well, I strongly suggest to all people out there especially who love to watch romance comedy to watch this movie as I can guarantee you guys, it will not make you disappointed at all. It’s that good to the point that it makes your cry when you are laughing. At the end of the day, I really enjoy my Sunday for this weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment