Thursday, August 6, 2009

24th Day

Gosh, it’s the first time I’m alone in the office without Jack and Kristy. In case you guys wondering, both of them follow Kenny to DBKK to do some works which I didn’t know the details. So, I was left there doing nothing. There are some short conversations with David like usual. Today he talks more about multimedia, stuff like virtual reality and animation. For example, 2 and half D (2.5 D) refer to where the background is 2D but the object is 3D. Then, he talks about clustering where there are two types of clustering which is vertical and horizontal. After the conversation finish up to this moment where I posted this post, it’s really like waiting for the chicken egg to hatch kind of situation. Its plain bored. Sometimes I do go to the staff office back there to disturb them just to kill some time. I wonder how Johnathan can stay in the office like that. I even have time to observe all kind of sounds in the office. I can hear the Photostat machine, someone stapler the paper, the sound of key stroke coming from the keyboard, sound of keystroke coming from old typing machine, sound coming from speaker where it plays the online radio, phones ringing, the staff gossiping, the sound of the air coming from the air ventilator, sound coming from the CPU, sound of someone spitting in the toilet, sound from the toilet flush, sound coming from the pipe where the water pour down and even the sound of sigh from some of the staff. You guys judge it by yourself the level of boredness I’m experiencing today.

P/S: Is this how it feels working in the office?

No comments:

Post a Comment