Friday, July 10, 2009

5th Day

Hello once again. I’m back to give my report for the 5th day. Today’s activity is exactly a copy paste from yesterday activity. It’s totally same and very unproductive day. I came there fetch by my dad and meet with Jack and headed to the company after waiting for a while for Kristy. Then, write the three things (we came 7.54 am) we usually write in the red books and headed in to office. From there until 5.37 pm where we went back home, there’s nothing meaningful things we do other than online and try to make ourselves looks busy. Gosh, when will we ever been given a real works? Its so frustrated.
That’s all for today’s report.
P/S : I notice something, there’s two different things compare to yesterday activity. Today, Kristy joined the club and the three of us went to other place for our lunch. (^o^)

Updated (3 AM, 11.7 in the morning. baru balik. ngantuk) : Hohoho. Later afterwards, I release all the frustration by go watching movie. The time promise was suppose 10.10 PM but unfortunately, the ticket for Ice Age 3 was finish. Then, we decided to watch the late night movie at 11.50 PM, the Public Enemies (we hang out at Water Front for a while waiting for the movie. Gosh, there's so many chicks out there in KK at nite. Luckily most of us wearing a short pants, if not, Pub, Pub it is). It turns out not a bad idea at all. I love John Dillinger character, remains calm and confident on his every move. Johnny Depp really bring out the characters to life. I really love his quote talking on how to judge a person on one of the scene in the movie "it's not where we came from, it's where we headed.." I recommend this movie to all mature audience. The plot is nice, the script is well made. There's nothing I can say here, go watch this movie by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment