Saturday, July 11, 2009

Weekends Time

Its the day every working person waiting for, weekends. (^o^)
Happy Sabbath to all my SDA's friends. (P church, jgn malas bangun pagi)
My saturday morning always spent by going to church (time d UTeM, sa admit pemalas ckit mau p church. tapi kalo d cni, sa rajin p sebab sa suka environment dia)
Then, went back home at noon and take a short nap until evening. Around 7 PM just now, i thought maybe i should bring my family go out for having dinner (actually I want to buy a DVD player for my family. Since I never been in the house more than 2 months this past 4 years, no one in the house know so much about those stuff. Plus, i think almost all house must have a DVD player, rite? Who want to watch a movie with a CD quality..).
Back in Malacca, there's few choices of place you can visit if you want to buy electrical appliances. BUT in KK, there's no place like Karamunsing. It's the only place you should go if you want buy all those stuff. Straightly after my parents came back from Kota Belud (they ask me whether I want to join but since last night i reach home almost 3 AM then wake early go to church, i felt very sleepy), i bring them to Karamunsing. Do a little survey and "$$$", DVD player is uncheck item on my shopping list (since i got extra cash, well for now..haha. Got few more things to buy tomorrow) Then, we all go to KFC for our dinner. It's been a long time I take my dinner with my family outside. So, once in a while its not a bad things bring them to this kind of place. After that, we went back home. Oopps, out of sudden..i saw of one my friends back in Malacca in that place (she's sabahan but I know her when she study at Uitm Malacca) Last time i check, she's still taking accounting course. BUT now, she's a part time lecturer in Uitm Sabah. So nice for her. Now, i wonder what should i do after my practical finish? Should i seek for a job? Should i pursue master degree? Its a riddle in my head that still unsolved for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment