Monday, July 27, 2009

16th Day

Hello everyone. We meet again on the 16th day report. I will make it short and brief for today’s post as I got VERY important family discussion to attend with. To be more precise, it’s a family matter regarding my aunty. I will not discuss it here since it’s a bit, how I’m gonna say it here.. it’s just explainable.
Well, back to the main point. Today, I came the same time with Jack which is 7. 40 am and followed by Kristy. Today we actually achieve something which was we succeed to complete the task given by David. We help and refer to each other but the real credits are to Jack as he perfected it. Now, we can go the second task which is quite challenging compare to the first task which is back up. Todays also mark the day that another six trainee from Politeknik KK and Sarawak came. I don’t care a hell about them especially the three guys from Politeknik KK. Oh yeah, the six of them are guys. Later that evening, we went back around 5.34 pm.
That’s all for today’s report.
P/S: It’s always hard to solve when it comes to family matter. I felt so powerless because I can’t give any help at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment