Tuesday, July 28, 2009

17th Day

Seventeen, what’s so special about this number. It’s the year that marks my final year in secondary school. There are so many memorable things happen that year since all of my ex-classmate are parting way and take their own route for their better future.
Well, enough with the prologue and let’s go straight to the point. Hello once again to all my blogger reader (if only I have one though I think no one interested to read it). We meet again on the 17th day report. Not much happen today as it’s again another unproductive day for the three of us. I came around 7.40 am and later followed by Jack and Kristy in sequence. Well, I do go out for a while follow Edward acts as an office boy to certain places to send the invoice until afternoon. That evening is again filled with boringness and sleepiness as we try to make ourselves occupied to let the time sweep by. I decided to post today’s post early as I got nothing else better to do. Till we meet again for tomorrow’s post.
Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment