Friday, July 31, 2009

20th Day

See. Again what I’ve told you guys in my post two days earlier. Only once in a blue moon we actually were bring out or been given a real works. Today’s activity is exactly the opposite of the activity I’ve done yesterday, well at least for me. If yesterday I’ve been in the office for less than two hours, today I just sat in the office doing absolutely nothing for the whole day. Maybe you guys felt bored reading this post as the contents is almost the same with most of the previous post. But I must keep my promise to post our activity during the whole practical for everyday to keep track of what I’ve been doing. Last but not least, wish me luck for my computer test tomorrow. 42 to 50 is the only number I needed. \^o^/
P/S: Happy Sabbath to all my SDA’s friend out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment