Wednesday, July 29, 2009

18th Day

Gosh. It’s been quite a terrible week for us. I thought when it’s already reach the fourth week, we will suppose to become a bit busy and already learn something new related to our field. But my prediction is wrong. Yeah, we do have task given by our supervisor but we didn’t have any clue on how to start. To make things worse, our supervisor seems very busy and preoccupied. So, we sat in the office doing absolutely nothing other than playing with Facebook or chatting. Sometimes when boringness is getting to your nerved, it’s just killing your mood to play around. Once in a blue moon, we will be taken outside to do field work. Not exactly field work I would say, an office boy works. But sometimes it better than just sit on the same chair and facing your laptop for hours. Plus, I become more annoyed with the new trainee (the trainee from Polytechnic Kuching is more behave than the trainee from the Polytechnic KK) from Polytechnic KK. It just wants to make me punch and give each of them a pedigree. Well, that’s all I can say for today’s post. I’m hoping for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment