Sunday, July 26, 2009

Caption! Caption! Caption!

What caption should I put for this weekend’s post? I don’t have any idea. For starter, there’s nothing special or unique activity I done this weekend. It’s so plain and bored. Jack on the other hand went to Ranau with his friends, Kristy went back to her hometown in Tambunan and even Alechia post on facebook that she enjoy this weekends. Sigh. As usual, half day on Saturday was spent in the church and the evening session is just filled with a long nap. But there’s something I want to share with you guys this time. Usually, I get use to be alone in Likas church since I don’t have many friends on the first hand. But that day, there’s one girl sit in front of me and her looks just caught my eyes attention. A petite girl with beautiful smile I would best describe her. And the best thing about her is she’s alone. I thought maybe I can get her to talk with me since I’m slowly overpowered by the sleepiness. Seriously, sometimes I think it’s best to have friends with you wherever you are because it’s just felt more relaxing. Back to the story, I’m thinking on how actually I’m gonna open a conversation with her. But I just don’t have any idea or guts to do that. =,=” Well, to cut the story short, there’s nothing happen. I just felt that I’m really coward when it comes to this skill. T.T
After the light from the moon slowly disappear and the beam from the sun soon getting hotter, Saturday is soon replaced by Sunday. YEAH! Why wouldn’t anyone felt happy ain’t it? It’s Sunday, it’s suppose to be the day where we relax in the house watching television or maybe go hang out with friends. As for myself? I attend the most bored part in the driving class which is the KPP class. Actually, I’m already a proud holder of L license. But because of some complicity back in Melaka, I quit half way. So, I start back from scratch here in my hometown and hope I can finish it before December.
P/S: For anyone who still didn’t notice yet, Malaysia already print out the new design for the RM50 notes. I just notice it when I withdraw money a while ago. It almost resemble the Brunei look alike money note.

No comments:

Post a Comment