Thursday, July 30, 2009

19th Day

See? What I’ve told you guys. Suddenly, out of nowhere I’ve been bring out until late evening today. After been in the office for around 1 hour plus, Edward bring me to follow Kenny with one of the new trainee (I think his name was Chris or something) to MRSM. Never been there before since it’s quite far and I don’t recall any of my close friends or cousins’ study there. After a short visit to SESB to sent monitor, the four of us take around half an hour journey to MRSM. After arrive there, we straightly went to the server room. After a short explanation by one of the teacher there, we go to work. It seems that there are event in MRSM that gather most of the school director from Sabah and Sarawak for the coming two weeks. So, the particular teacher in charge of the IT management ask us to check the internet connection because it seems that some of the director complaint about it and also ask us to allow the pc to connect to the printer in each of the computer lab. Not so many complicated things we done in here but still it takes us until two pm to finish the task. Then, after having our late lunch in Putatan. We headed back to Srikom and to take Laura to DBKK. To my surprise, again the two of us were bring along with them since Edward said that we have nothing to do either inside the office. Upon our arrival, we headed straight to the server room to check the problem report by one of the workers there in charge of the server room. Seems that the intranet in CP branch is unable to connect the domain in DBKK and also one of the agent cannot connect to the server (I seriously confuse with the second problem as I don’t understand with Kenny explanation). So, while Laura and Kenny try their best to solve the problem though they failed, I and Edward just sit outside and have a chat (it’s not that I don’t try to help but I really don’t know about it and plus there two of them in there, so I thought I just left them be. But still by watching them also makes me confuse of what they actually doing). Who would thought 33-years old Edward is big fan of Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. Even better, Kenny was also a big fan of anime. Hahaha, what a small world it is for anime fans. I never thought that I will meet one in here. There’s plenty of personal stuff we talked also that I want to share but I thought its maybe out of topic for this post. Around 6 pm, we headed back to Srikom after numbers of try done by Laura and Kenny failed. At the end of the day, though I don’t learn new things but still it enough to answer my complaint for yesterday post. (^o^)
P/S : Pity for Jack and Kristy, I think it’s more better if both of them can join along but it’s out of my jurisdiction.

1 comment: